Click HERE or on the following link to register: https://www.softconf.com/c/gurt2012/
On-site registration: Located in the ICC Galleria
- Thursday, March 8th: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, March 9-10th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 11th: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Workshops: Thursday, March 8, 2012
- Price per workshop - $75 per session
- Workshop Schedule - Please see the complete workshop schedule HERE:
- You can attend more than one workshop, but some workshops run concurrently. Do not sign up for workshops scheduled for the same time!
Conference: Friday, March 9, 2012 - Sunday, March 11, 2012
- Student prices:
Early registration: $75 (by February 8th)
Regular registration: $95 (after February 8th)
One-day attendance: $50
- Non-student prices:
Early registration: $140 (by February 8th)
Regular registration: $180 (after February 8th)
One-day attendance: $100
- To receive our (lower) early registration prices, register by February 8, 2012!
- Beginning February 9, 2012 all participants must pay (higher) regular registration fees, though online registration will remain open throughout GURT.
- You do not need a user ID or password to register. Once you go to our registration page (by clicking on the link above), you must click on the word "HERE" under the section entitled "For participants", which reads "Click HERE to register as a participant to the event." You will then be directed to a blank registration form.
- Next, you will be taken to a page where you can select either full registration or one day registration by clicking on the radio buttons at the top of the page.
- Finally, you can check out by entering your credit card information on our payment page.
- NOTE: It is very important that the contact information listed on the payment page matches your credit card contact information. Otherwise, your payment will be rejected!
- Any presenter or attendee who requires ASL/English interpretation must be registered and must contact Luke Amoroso (lwa at georgetown dot edu) by February 8, 2012. Include a list of sessions and/or papers you will attend, including plenary addresses.
- If we do not hear from you by February 8, 2012, we cannot guarantee an interpreter for the session you wish to attend.